Print made by unknown artist, nineteenth century, An Apotheosis Scene, undated
- An Apotheosis Scene
- Aquatint with hand coloring in watercolor on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 5/8 × 7 inches (11.7 × 17.8 cm) and Mount: 5 1/4 × 7 3/4 inches (13.3 × 19.7 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Linda G. Mitchell and David M. Doret, Yale BA 1968
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- angel | apotheosis | barefoot | book | branch | cap | cliff | clouds | crowd | crown | flying | grass | harp | heaven | horn | hornpipe | lightning | man | plume | plume | pointing | religious and mythological subject | rock | sash | scroll | sea | seagull | stocking | sunlight | tidal wave | waterfall | woman
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.