Print made by unknown artist, nineteenth century, An Apotheosis Scene, undated
An Apotheosis Scene
- Aquatint with hand coloring in watercolor on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 5/8 × 7 inches (11.7 × 17.8 cm) and Mount: 5 1/4 × 7 3/4 inches (13.3 × 19.7 cm)
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Linda G. Mitchell and David M. Doret, Yale BA 1968
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- angel | apotheosis | barefoot | book | branch | cap | cliff | clouds | crowd | crown | flying | grass | harp | heaven | horn | hornpipe | lightning | man | plume | plume | pointing | religious and mythological subject | rock | sash | scroll | sea | seagull | stocking | sunlight | tidal wave | waterfall | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.