Waterloo Station Bookstall, London
- Additional Title(s):
The Blue Cockatoo Restaurant, Chelsea, London
- Materials & Techniques:
- Gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 4 × 5 inches (10.2 × 12.7 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and black ink: "1355-984 | London | x Chelsea | x Blue Cockatoo"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Graham Howe
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bookstall | cityscape | restaurant
- Associated Places:
- Chelsea | London | Waterloo Station
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Emil Otto Hoppé, 1878–1972, British, Waterloo Station Bookstall, London, 1928
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.