Waterloo Station Bookstall, London
- Additional Title(s):
The Blue Cockatoo Restaurant, Chelsea, London
- Gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 4 × 5 inches (10.2 × 12.7 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and black ink: "1355-984 | London | x Chelsea | x Blue Cockatoo"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Graham Howe
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | bookstall | cityscape | restaurant
- Associated Places:
- Chelsea | London | Waterloo Station
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Emil Otto Hoppé, 1878–1972, British, Waterloo Station Bookstall, London, 1928
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.