Emil Otto Hoppé, 1878–1972, British, Greenwich Observatory, London, 1929
Greenwich Observatory, London
- Gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 4 × 3 inches (10.2 × 7.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and black ink: "Greenwich Observatory | 1355-1048"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Graham Howe
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | cityscape | observatory
- Associated Places:
- Greenwich | London | Royal Observatory
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.