- Barometer, London
- Gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 3 1/2 × 3 inches (8.9 × 7.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite: "[dupl] | 1355-1052"; in pen and black ink: "Barometer | at Greenwich | Observatory."
Studio mark: "COPYRIGHT | E. O. HOPPE | MILLAIS HOUSE | 7 CROMWELL PLACE | SOUTH KENSINGTON"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Graham Howe
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | barometer
- Associated Places:
- Greenwich | London | Royal Observatory
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Emil Otto Hoppé, 1878–1972, British, Barometer, London, 1929
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.