IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Emil Otto Hoppé, 1878–1972, British, Barometer, London, 1929
- Gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 3 1/2 × 3 inches (8.9 × 7.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite: "[dupl] | 1355-1052"; in pen and black ink: "Barometer | at Greenwich | Observatory."
Studio mark: "COPYRIGHT | E. O. HOPPE | MILLAIS HOUSE | 7 CROMWELL PLACE | SOUTH KENSINGTON"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Graham Howe
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | barometer
- Associated Places:
- Greenwich | London | Royal Observatory
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.