- Cockle and Whelk Stall, Bank Holiday, London
- Gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 3 × 4 inches (7.6 × 10.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and black ink: "Cockle & Whelk Stall | London Types. | Bank Holiday. | 1355-1464"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Graham Howe
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- genre subject | shopping | street vendor
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Emil Otto Hoppé, 1878–1972, British, Cockle and Whelk Stall, Bank Holiday, London, 1929
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.