Italian Quarter in Fete, London
- Gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 3 × 3 1/2 inches (7.6 × 8.9 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and black ink: "1355-1766 | London | Italian Quarter | in Fete | Annual Procession | in honour of Our | Lady of Mount | Carmel"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Graham Howe
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Carmelite | children | genre subject | procession | religious | religious and mythological subject | veil | woman
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Emil Otto Hoppé, 1878–1972, British, Italian Quarter in Fete, London, 1933
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.