- Oriental Types in Burmese Cafe, Children, London
- Gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 4 × 3 inches (10.2 × 7.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and black ink: "1355-1938 London | Types in Burmese Cafe | (West India Dock Rd.)"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Graham Howe
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | Burmese | café | children | genre subject
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Emil Otto Hoppé, 1878–1972, British, Oriental Types in Burmese Cafe, Children, London, 1933
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.