- The Thames at Hammersmith, London
- Gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 4 × 5 inches (10.2 × 12.7 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and black ink: "1355-2986 Leica | London The River | <The Mall> at | Hammersmith"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Graham Howe
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | boats | bridge (built work) | cityscape
- Associated Places:
- Hammersmith | Hammersmith Bridge | London | Thames
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Emil Otto Hoppé, 1878–1972, British, The Thames at Hammersmith, London, 1934
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.