Telling Fortunes, Artists, Studio Life, "Bohemia" Series, London
- Gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 4 × 3 inches (10.2 × 7.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and black ink: "21081 - B | Artists Life Bohemia | x Telling Fortunes"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Graham Howe
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | genre subject | studios (work spaces)
- Associated Places:
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Emil Otto Hoppé, 1878–1972, British, Telling Fortunes, Artists, Studio Life, "Bohemia" Series, London, 1935
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.