The Last Furrow
- Part Of:
- Platinum print on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper mounted in gray folio
- Sheet: 7 3/4 × 9 7/8 inches (19.7 × 25.1 cm), Image: 5 3/4 × 8 7/8 inches (14.6 × 22.5 cm), and Mount (folio): 14 × 12 inches (35.6 × 30.5 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "The Last Furrow."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Hans P. Kraus, Jr.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- animal art | engraving | genre subject | landscape
- Associated People:
- Calvert, Edward (English painter and printmaker, 1799-1883)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.