- A View of St. Edmund's Chapel, in the Church of East Dereham, Containing the Grave of William Cowper Esq.
- Etching and line engraving on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Binding: 11 1/2 inches (29.2 cm), Sheet: 11 3/8 × 9 inches (28.9 × 22.9 cm), and Image: 8 × 5 5/8 inches (20.3 × 14.3 cm)
Lettered below image, lower left: "Francis Stone del"; lower right: 'W. Blake. sculp"; lower center: "A View of St. Edmund's Chapel, | in the Church of East Dereham, | Containing the Grave of William Cowper Esq. | Publish'd by J. Johnson St. Pauls 25 March 1804"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- Exhibition History:
- <double click to display>
- <double click to hide>
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Print made by William Blake, 1757–1827, British, A View of St. Edmund's Chapel, in the Church of East Dereham, Containing the Grave of William Cowper Esq, 1804
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.