The Return of the Return of the Durutti Column
- Part Of:
- Screen print on 300gsm Somerset Satin, white wove paper
- Sheet: 29 × 34 5/8 inches (73.7 × 87.9 cm)
WHAT'S YOUR | SCENE, MAN? | REIFICATION | YEAH? I GUESS | THAT MEANS PRETTY | HARD WORK WITH | BIG BOOKS AND | PILES OF PAPER | ON A BIG | TABLE | NOPE. I DRIFT. | MOSTLY | I JUST DRIFT
Signed and dated on verso in graphite, lower right: " CWE 97"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Fund
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist and Paragon Press
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Cerith Wyn Evans, born 1958, British, The Return of the Return of the Durutti Column, 1997