IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
William Alfred Delamotte, 1775–1863, British, Merton College, Oxford, undated
Merton College, Oxford
- Graphite on moderately thick, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 3/8 x 11 inches (21.3 x 27.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "Merton Coll."; in graphite, lower left: "Merton"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- academic robes | architectural subject | building | cityscape | college | education | school | students | uniforms
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Merton College | Oxford | Oxfordshire | United Kingdom | University of Oxford
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.