Man of El Miradero
- ca. 1828
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 8 × 6 1/2 inches (20.3 × 16.5 cm)
On verso, in pen and brown/red ink, lower center: "N° 11/ Tenerife/Man of El Miradero."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- costume | figure study | genre subject | man
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Spain | Tenerife
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.