- Ox-sledge for the conveyance of merchandise
- ca. 1828
- Watercolor, pen and black ink and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 × 9 inches (17.8 × 22.9 cm)
On verso, in pen and brown/red ink, lc: N° 20/Ox-sledge for the conveyance of merchandise; in light graphite, cr: 22 Dec. 1828.
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bundle | genre subject | man | ox | sledge | street | transport
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Spain | Tenerife
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Alfred Diston, active 1818–1829, Ox-sledge for the conveyance of merchandise, ca. 1828
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.