Manner of carrying children
- Watercolor, pen and brown ink over graphite on medium, slightly textured,cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 × 5 7/8 inches (22.9 × 14.9 cm)
In pen and black/grey ink, lower right: :Aug. 29/1828"; on verso, in pen and brown ink: "N° 23/Manner of carrying children"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- barrel | child | costume | figure study | fountain | genre subject | woman
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Spain | Tenerife
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Alfred Diston, active 1818–1829, Manner of carrying children, 1828
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.