Realejo de arriba, Tenerife
- Graphite and pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 7/8 × 8 inches (17.5 × 20.3 cm)
In graphite, lower center: "Realejo de arriba | Novr 1, 1821"; in graphite and brown ink, lower center: "Tenerife"; on verso, in pen and brown ink, upper left: "2/Edw. Chas. Mitchell"; in graphite, center: "view of Realexo"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cliff | coast | figures | houses | landscape | town
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Spain | Tenerife
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Alfred Diston, active 1818–1829, Realejo de arriba, Tenerife, 1821
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.