Realejo de arriba, Tenerife
- Graphite and pen and brown ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 7/8 × 8 inches (17.5 × 20.3 cm)
In graphite, lower center: "Realejo de arriba | Novr 1, 1821"; in graphite and brown ink, lower center: "Tenerife"; on verso, in pen and brown ink, upper left: "2/Edw. Chas. Mitchell"; in graphite, center: "view of Realexo"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cliff | coast | figures | houses | landscape | town
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Spain | Tenerife
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Alfred Diston, active 1818–1829, Realejo de arriba, Tenerife, 1821
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.