Alfred Diston, active 1818–1829, Supreme Bon Ton of Tenerife, undated
Supreme Bon Ton of Tenerife
- Graphite, pen and black ink and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 1/2 × 6 7/8 inches (14 × 17.5 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center:" Supreme Bon TOn of Tenerife " A Pala day visit. from life"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- costume | donkey | genre subject | men | servant | soldier | umbrella
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Spain | Tenerife
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.