IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Alfred Diston, active 1818–1829, Supreme Bon Ton of Tenerife, undated
Supreme Bon Ton of Tenerife
- Graphite, pen and black ink and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 1/2 × 6 7/8 inches (14 × 17.5 cm)
Inscribed in pen and black ink, lower center:" Supreme Bon TOn of Tenerife " A Pala day visit. from life"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- costume | donkey | genre subject | men | servant | soldier | umbrella
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Spain | Tenerife
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.