- View of part of Realesco de abasco from the road to la Cruz Santa
- Pen and black ink, graphite and watercolor on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 5/8 × 8 1/8 inches (11.7 × 20.6 cm)
Inscribed in pen and brown ink: "Tenerife" ; in pen and brown ink, lower left: " AD View of part of Realexo de abaxo Dec 22 1818 | from the road to la gulh Santa"; in pen and brown ink, verso, upper left: "Edn. Chal Mitchell"
Signed in pen and black ink, lower left: "AD"... in pen and brown ink lower right: " Dec. 22 1818"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- beach | child | coast | figures | landscape | men | town | woman
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Santa Cruz de Tenerife | Spain | Tenerife
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Alfred Diston, active 1818–1829, View of part of Realesco de abasco from the road to la Cruz Santa, 1818
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.