Woman of Ycod el Alto, Tenerife
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 3/8 × 7 1/2 inches (23.8 × 19.1 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and brown ink, lower center: "N° 13 | Tenerife | Woman of Ycad el alto"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- chickens | cliff | costume | figure study | genre subject | mist | peasant | woman
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Spain | Tenerife
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Alfred Diston, active 1818–1829, Woman of Ycod el Alto, Tenerife, 1828
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.