Attributed to Robert Dixon, 1780–1815, British, Norwich from the gravel pits, undated
Norwich from the gravel pits
- Watercolor on medium, moderately textured, cream wove paper
- 9 x 12 inches (22.9 x 30.5 cm)
Inscribed on back in pen and brown ink, center: "P de Wint"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- gravel | landscape | pits | river | trees
- Associated Places:
- England | Europe | Norfolk | Norwich | United Kingdom
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.