- Titlepage and thirteen sheets of ms. description for "Thoughts and Pencillings"
- Watercolor, graphite and pen and black ink on moderately thick, smooth, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 11 3/4 × 18 1/8 inches (29.8 × 46 cm)
Titlepage: "Thoughts and Pecillings | by | Charles and Eliza Dyce | during | A Journey From Southampton to Calcutta | in the Steamers | Ripen and Haddington | MDCCCXLIX"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- text | vines
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Charles Dyce, active 1848, British, Titlepage and thirteen sheets of ms. description for "Thoughts and Pencillings", undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.