IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Charles Dyce, active 1848, British, Mediterranean Port (or Aden?), 1848
Mediterranean Port (or Aden?)
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 3/4 × 13 3/4 inches (24.8 × 34.9 cm)
On verso of mount, in graphite, upper center: "[illegible]/Landing Place"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | landscape | leisure | marine art | men | mountains | port | sand | ships | shoreline | women | wood
- Associated Places:
- Aden | Asia | Yemen
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.