View of Malta
- ca. 1849
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 3/4 × 13 5/8 inches (24.8 × 34.6 cm)
On verso of mount, in graphite, upper center: "The Flag Ship/Malta"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | hills | houses | marine art | men | ocean | ships
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Malta
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.