View of Malta
- ca. 1849
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 3/4 × 13 5/8 inches (24.8 × 34.6 cm)
On verso of mount, in graphite, upper center: "The Flag Ship/Malta"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- boats | hills | houses | marine art | men | ocean | ships
- Associated Places:
- Europe | Malta
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.