Charles Dyce, active 1848, British, A Mediterranean Port (or Aden?), ca. 1849
A Mediterranean Port (or Aden?)
- ca. 1849
- Watercolor over graphite with scraping out on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 9 7/8 × 13 3/4 inches (25.1 × 34.9 cm)
On verso of mount, in graphite, upper cener: "[?]/hi[illegible]e/Aneterya[?]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figures | houses | marine art | mountains | ocean | port | ships
- Associated Places:
- Aden | Asia | Yemen
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.