- Elysium Row, Calcutta
- ca. 1849
- Watercolor and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 1/2 × 13 5/8 inches (24.1 × 34.6 cm)
On verso of mount, in graphite, upper center: "Number VII/ Elysium Row"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | buildings | trees
- Associated Places:
- Asia | Calcutta | India
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Charles Dyce, active 1848, British, Elysium Row, Calcutta, ca. 1849
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.