- Mark Yonder Couch from William Henry Merle's 'Costanca, a Poem' (1828)
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 3/4 × 7 inches (12.1 × 17.8 cm)
Inscribed, in graphite, verso, upside down, lower center: "Mark Yonder Couch. [illegible] D."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Leon Korn
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cloth | figure study | figures | sofas | tapestry
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, nineteenth century, Mark Yonder Couch from William Henry Merle's 'Costanca, a Poem' (1828), undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.