Mark Yonder Couch from William Henry Merle's 'Costanca, a Poem' (1828)
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 3/4 × 7 inches (12.1 × 17.8 cm)
Inscribed, in graphite, verso, upside down, lower center: "Mark Yonder Couch. [illegible] D."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Mr. and Mrs. Leon Korn
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cloth | figure study | figures | sofas | tapestry
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, nineteenth century, Mark Yonder Couch from William Henry Merle's 'Costanca, a Poem' (1828), undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.