- Additional Title(s):
A Squall; verso: Staffage
- Graphite and gray wash on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper laid to beige laid paper
- Sheet: 4 1/8 x 5 5/8 inches (10.5 x 14.3 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, upper left: "Luff Tackle"; in graphite, verso, center right: "Fall"; in graphite, verso, lower center; "Runner Tackle"; in graphite, verso, lower right: "Whip u[p]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- clouds | marine art | meteorology | science | sea | ships | storm
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.