Lady George Sutton
- Watercolor and graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 2 5/8 × 2 1/16 inches (6.7 × 5.2 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower center: "Lady George Sutton"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bow (costume accessory) | dress | hairstyles | noblewoman | portrait | trim | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.