- Gray wash and graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- 3 5/8 × 7 1/2 inches (9.2 × 19.1 cm)
Inscribed on mount in graphite, lower center: "Alexandria, Egypt"; in graphite on mount, upper left: "Mellon 3067 F"(?).
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- cityscape | coast | figures | marine art | mosques | oars | palm trees | port | rowing | sailboats | ships
- Associated Places:
- Africa | Alexandria | Egypt
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.