- Gray wash and graphite and pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 1/2 × 7 1/4 inches (11.4 × 18.4 cm)
Inscribed, in graphite, verso, center: "Sepulchral Chambers"; inscribed on mount in graphite, upper left: "Mellon 306"1 I; and lower center: "Sepulchral Chambers."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | figures | hieroglyphics | interior | men | sepulchers | staff | tomb
- Associated Places:
- Africa | Egypt
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.