- Gray wash and graphite and pen and black ink on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 4 1/2 × 7 1/4 inches (11.4 × 18.4 cm)
Inscribed, in graphite, verso, center: "Sepulchral Chambers"; inscribed on mount in graphite, upper left: "Mellon 306"1 I; and lower center: "Sepulchral Chambers."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Information
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | figures | hieroglyphics | interior | men | sepulchers | staff | tomb
- Associated Places:
- Africa | Egypt
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.