Figures, One Riding, Going Towards a House
- ca. 1800
- Graphite on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 3 3/8 × 7 1/4 inches (8.6 × 18.4 cm)
In graphite, verso, center left: "Sketch by John Constable from the collection of his cousin".
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figures | genre subject | hill | horses (animals) | house | riding | trees | walking
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, Figures, One Riding, Going Towards a House, ca. 1800
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.