Martin Archer Shee
- Graphite, pen and black ink and gray wash on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 6 3/8 x 4 7/8 inches (16.2 x 12.4 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "TL [. . . ] Martin Archer Shee [. . . ]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- buttons | jacket | man | portrait | ruffle | waistcoat
- Associated People:
- Shee, Sir Martin Archer (1769–1850), portrait painter and writer
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.