Portrait Study: Head of a Man Looking Left
- Graphite on moderately thick, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 3 x 3 inches (7.6 x 7.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower center: "3"
collector's stamp of Thomas E. Lowinsky, in black ink, lower right
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- figure study | heads | man | profiles (figures) | study (visual work)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, Portrait Study: Head of a Man Looking Left, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.