- Design for a Ceiling
- Pen and black and gray ink with gray wash within double-ruled and wash border on medium, slightly textured, cream laid paper with
- Sheet: 11 1/2 x 8 1/8 inches (29.2 x 20.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in pen and brown ink, upper left: "No: 43"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawing & Watercolors-Architectural
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | ceiling | design | paterae (motifs) | scrolling foliage | squares (geometric figures) | tile
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
unknown artist, Design for a Ceiling, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.