The Rose Bower
- Part Of:
- Photogravure on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 16 1/2 × 30 3/4 inches (41.9 × 78.1 cm)
Blind embossed: "Printsellers' | Association | KWD"
Lettered above image: "Published April 15th 1892 by Thomas Agnew & Sons London, Liverpool and Manchester Copyright Registered 1892. Printed in Paris."
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Edward Burne-Jones"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Joseph F. McCrindle, Yale LLB 1948, Fund
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- bed | box | briar | comb | drapery | flower (plant) | literary theme | mirror | pillar | pillow | princess | reflection | religious and mythological subject | rug | servant | sleeping | Sleeping Beauty (fairy tale) | thorn | window | woman
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
After Edward Burne-Jones, 1833–1898, British, The Rose Bower, 1892
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.