Ships at Wharf with Passengers Disembarking
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Ferry Boat, Newcastle on Tyne/from??
- Watercolor, black ink, and graphite with scratching out on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 5 7/8 × 8 1/8 inches (14.9 × 20.6 cm)
Inscribed on verso in graphite, lower left: "Ferry Boat Newcastle on Tyne | from L [...]"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- ferry | figures (representations) | genre subject | marine art | ships | wharf
- Associated Places:
- England | Newcastle upon Tyne
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Luke Clennell, 1781–1840, British, Ships at Wharf with Passengers Disembarking, undated
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.