London, by Alvin Langdon Coburn, with an introduction by Hilaire Belloc
- Part Of:
- Materials & Techniques:
- Album of photogravures on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper mounted to brown album pages
- Spine: 16 1/4 inches (41.3 cm), Overall: 16 1/4 × 12 1/8 inches (41.3 × 30.8 cm), Sheet: 16 × 12 inches (40.6 × 30.5 cm)
Lettered title page: "LONDON | BY ALVIN LANGDON COBURN | With an Introduction by Hilaire Belloc | London: Duckworth & Co | New York: Brentano's"; lettered on verso of title page: "Printed by Ballantyne & Company Limited | At the Ballantyne Press | Pavistock St. Covent Garden | London"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- Copyright Undetermined
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | cathedral | cityscape | columns by form | dome | people | smoke
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
Alvin Langdon Coburn, 1882–1966, British, London, by Alvin Langdon Coburn, with an introduction by Hilaire Belloc, 1909
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.