Durham Cathedral, across Nave
- Platinum print on medium, slightly textured, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 9 3/4 × 5 inches (24.8 × 12.7 cm) and Mount: 10 7/8 × 5 3/4 inches (27.6 × 14.6 cm)
Inscribed on mount in graphite, lower left: "Durham Cathedral: across Nave"; inscribed on verso in graphite, center: "H27"
Signed on mount in graphite, lower right: "Frederick H. Evans"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- aisle | architectural subject | cathedral | columns (architectural elements) | nave
- Associated Places:
- Durham | Durham Cathedral | United Kingdom
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Frederick Henry Evans, 1853–1943, British, Durham Cathedral, across Nave, 1912
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.