- New Corinthia Hotel, Tripoli
- Chromogenic print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 16 × 20 inches (40.6 × 50.8 cm) and Image: 12 5/8 × 18 7/8 inches (32.1 × 47.9 cm)
Inscribed on verso in gray ink, lower left: " 'New Corinthia hotel - Tripoli' 2004 1/15"
Signed on verso in gray ink, lower right: "J. Florio"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | buildings | cityscape | hotel | silhouette
- Associated Places:
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Jason Florio, born 1965, British, New Corinthia Hotel, Tripoli, 2004
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.