IIIF provides researchers rich metadata and media viewing options for comparison of works across cultural heritage collections. Visit the IIIF page to learn more.
Jason Florio, born 1965, British, Qaddafi, Tripoli Amusement Park, 2004
Qaddafi, Tripoli Amusement Park
- Part Of:
- Chromogenic print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 16 × 20 inches (40.6 × 50.8 cm), Image: 12 5/8 × 18 7/8 inches (32.1 × 47.9 cm), Mount:
Inscribed on verso in gray ink, lower left: " 'Qadaffi - Tripoli amusement Park' 2004 1/15"
Signed on verso in gray ink, lower right: "J. Florio"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- amusement park | architectural subject | benches | children | genre subject | men | women
- Associated Places:
- Libya | Tripoli
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.