attributed to William Alexander, 1767–1816, British, A Chinese Girl, undated
A Chinese Girl
- Watercolor over graphite on medium, smooth, cream laid paper
- Sheet: 7 7/8 x 5 7/8 inches (20 x 14.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, verso, lower right: "D2708"; lower right: "Cipriani"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- Chinese | figure study | girl | hat | seated
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.