James Pattison Cockburn, 1778–1847, British, Cavalry Exercising, undated
- Materials & Techniques:
- Brown wash with pen and brown ink on moderately thick, moderately textured, beige wove paper
- Sheet: 5 3/8 x 7 1/2in. (13.7 x 19.1cm)
Signed in graphite, lower right: "Jas P. Cockburn"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- birds | cavalry | hills | men
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.