- Part Of:
- Digital Ink jet print on medium, smooth, white wove paper
- Sheet: 11 × 8 1/2 inches (27.9 × 21.6 cm) and Image: 7 1/2 × 5 inches (19.1 × 12.7 cm)
Inscribed below image in black ink, lower center: "Alan Metrick combined documentary photography with | whimsical silk-screen prints; he is also known in the medium | for his Silver Bullet Gallery of the 1970s. Photo: 1982."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- belt | camera | jacket | man | mustache | photographer | portrait
- Associated People:
- Metrick, Alan (American photographer)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.