- Part Of:
- Digital Ink jet print on medium, smooth, white wove paper
- Sheet: 11 × 8 1/2 inches (27.9 × 21.6 cm), Image: 7 1/2 × 5 inches (19.1 × 12.7 cm)
Inscribed below image in black ink, lower center: "Alan Metrick combined documentary photography with | whimsical silk-screen prints; he is also known in the medium | for his Silver Bullet Gallery of the 1970s. Photo: 1982."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- belt | camera | jacket | man | mustache | photographer | portrait
- Associated People:
- Metrick, Alan (American photographer)
- Accessible by appointment in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.