- Part Of:
- Digital Ink jet print on medium, smooth, white wove paper
- 11 × 8 1/2 inches (27.9 × 21.6 cm) and 7 1/2 × 5 inches (19.1 × 12.7 cm)
Inscribed below image in black ink, lower center: "Anne Braybon, British photo-historian with a | special interest in the 1950s and 60s. Photograph in 2007."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- camera | earring | eyeglasses | ring | woman
- Associated People:
- Braybon, Anne (British photo-historian)
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.