Barbara Jo Revelle and Alex Sweetman
- Part Of:
- Digital Ink jet print on medium, smooth, white wove paper
- Sheet: 11 × 8 1/2 inches (27.9 × 21.6 cm) and Image: 6 × 7 inches (15.2 × 17.8 cm)
Inscribed below image in black ink, lower center: "Barbara Jo Revelle, with her husband Alex Sweetman, photographed | in Chicago, in May 1980."
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- couple | embrace | husband | jacket | kissing | man | portrait | ring | wife | woman
- Associated Places:
- Chicago | Cook | Illinois | United States
- Associated People:
- Sweetman, Alex (American photographer, active 20th century)
Revelle, Barbara Jo (American photographer)
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
YCBA Collections Search
Bill Jay, 1940–2009, British, Barbara Jo Revelle and Alex Sweetman, 2004
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.