- Part Of:
- Digital Ink jet print on medium, smooth, white wove paper
- Sheet: 11 × 8 1/2 inches (27.9 × 21.6 cm) and Image: 6 7/8 × 7 inches (17.5 × 17.8 cm)
Inscribed below image in black ink, lower center: "Barry Lane, secretary of the Royal Photographic Society, photographed | on a street in his home town of Oxford, England, in August 1981"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- © Estate of the Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- eyeglasses | jacket | man | photographer | portrait
- Associated Places:
- England | Oxford | Oxfordshire | United Kingdom
- Associated People:
- Lane, Barry (1945-2017), English photographer and museum director
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
YCBA Collections Search
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.