attributed to John Constable, 1776–1837, British, Wormingford Church, between 1813 and 1815
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Three Slight Unrecognizable Images
- between 1813 and 1815
- Graphite on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/4 x 4 3/8 inches (18.4 x 11.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "4940"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | country (rural landscape) | fence | figure | landscape | trees
- Associated Places:
- England | Essex | Europe | United Kingdom | Wormingford
- View by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
- IIIF Manifest:
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.