attributed to John Constable, 1776–1837, British, Wormingford Church, between 1813 and 1815
- Additional Title(s):
Verso: Three Slight Unrecognizable Images
- between 1813 and 1815
- Graphite on medium, smooth, cream wove paper
- Sheet: 7 1/4 x 4 3/8 inches (18.4 x 11.1 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "4940"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Paul Mellon Collection
- Copyright Status:
- Public Domain
- Accession Number:
- Drawings & Watercolors
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | church | country (rural landscape) | fence | figure | landscape | trees
- Associated Places:
- England | Essex | Europe | United Kingdom | Wormingford
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: The Study Room is open to Yale ID holders by appointment. Please visit the Study Room page on our website for more details.
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.