- Wave, Scarborough, Yorkshire, England
- Sepia toned gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 7 1/4 × 9 3/8 inches (18.4 × 23.8 cm) and Mount: 20 × 16 inches (50.8 × 40.6 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "76/90"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower center: "Wave, Scarborough, Yorkshire, England"
Stamped on verso: "Negative [ 1981 ] Print [ 1994 ] © MICHAEL KENNA | This sepia toned silver gelatin photographic print is [ #76 ] in a limited edition. The total number of prints in this edition will not exceed 45 and 4 artist proofs. All prints are made by Michael Kenna"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "Michael Kenna 1981"; signed on verso of mount in graphite, lower center: "Michael Kenna"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- landscape | pier | water | waves (natural events)
- Associated Places:
- England | Scarborough | Yorkshire
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Michael Kenna, born 1953, British, Wave, Scarborough, Yorkshire, England, 1981
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.