- Mill Bridge, Saltaire, Yorkshire, England
- Sepia toned gelatin silver print on photographic paper
- Sheet: 9 × 6 inches (22.9 × 15.2 cm), Mount: 20 × 16 inches (50.8 × 40.6 cm), and Frame: 22 × 17 3/4 × 3/4 inches (55.9 × 45.1 × 1.9 cm)
Inscribed in graphite, lower left: "6/45"; inscribed on verso in graphite, lower center: "Mill Bridge, Saltaire, Yorkshire, England"
Stamped on verso: "Negative [ 1983 ] Print [ 1986 ] © MICHAEL KENNA | This sepia toned silver gelatin photographic print is [ #6 ] in a limited edition. The total number of prints in this edition will not exceed 45 and 4 artist proofs. All prints are made by Michael Kenna"
Signed and dated in graphite, lower right: "Michael Kenna 1983"; signed on verso of mount in graphite, lower center: "Michael Kenna"
- Credit Line:
- Yale Center for British Art, Gift of Joy of Giving Something, Inc.
- Copyright Status:
- © The Artist
- Accession Number:
- Prints and Drawings
- Subject Terms:
- architectural subject | body of water | bridge | buildings
- Associated Places:
- England | Saltaire | Salts Mill | Yorkshire
- Accessible by request in the Study Room [Request]
Note: As a COVID-19 precaution, the Study Room is closed until further notice.
- XML | RDF
YCBA Collections Search
Michael Kenna, born 1953, British, Mill Bridge, Saltaire, Yorkshire, England, 1983
If you have information about this object that may be of assistance please contact us.